Saturday 1 August 2009

My First Post.


wow...
my first ever post...my first ever blog. I actually don't know where to start.

The past five weeks have been MENTAL, seriously, I received a friend request from a cousin who I hadn't seen or spoken to in ten years, then her sister added me, then her other sister, then her mum. The week after that my cousin and I were on a plane from London to Egypt. About to embark on one of the greatest and most memorable adventures ever.
Three weeks of spending every waking moment with them made us all so close, of course there was drama, there's always drama isn't there?

The photo was taken on our last day, probably the hardest good bye I've ever had to make, and boy did it hurt! I honestly don't think I've ever cried that much, I knew I'd be sad, but it felt like my heart was breaking and I honestly think it did. In two maybe? On piece came with me...and one stayed in Egypt with them!

The holiday, should I call it a holiday? More of a trip, was the most amazing experience and one that I WILL be having again. Next year. Our all nighters, our balcony chats, creeping around so we didn't wake anyone up, our 7am Starbucks visit, fighting for the laptops, the toilet door that woke EVERY ONE up whenever someone moved it, the falouka rides, the truth or dare disaster, watching the sun rise at the beach, THAT SUNSET. The laughs, the 47325095894032 packets of cigarettes that we smoked, the beer on the beach, the snorkelling.
I could go on for hours, I loved it so much. The people, the place, EVERYTHING. I want to go back, so so so much. Better start saving up...

Well that's all for now, I really could go on for ages.
I miss you :(

take me there?

1 comment:

  1. This just gave me goose pimples! I miss you Jen! xxxxxx


    Ahhh I love you!!

    ReplyDelete