Friday 28 August 2009

Do you remember....

When I arrived, and I admitted I only ate,
ceaser salad and pasta.

When I was amazed at the Falouka and sat on the balcony
and just watched them all go by.

When Hamoudi and I discovered the balcony,
and you me and him sat there for about four
hours discussing life.
When we went to Starbucks at 7am, and
that guy followed us home?

When Pete and I used to argue, and
your grandma STILL thought we were brother
and sister.

The booty dance, hamoudi's booty dance,
that I missed because I was so drunk I collapsed on
my bed.

When me, you, Pete and Hamoudi
tried to sleep in a bed, and failed?
When we had that redbull shisha?
When you, you know ;)

THE PYRAMIDS, when I cried,
THE PHARONIC VILLAGE, when I cried,

Our AMAZING roadtrips, when Salma
nearly killed us, and me you and moodi
were unaware of our ever nearing fate,
because we were eating BN's!
When you and I snuck in to on the run
and bought loads of red bull, and no one knew.
On Sudi's birthday, when we emptied
on the run's supply of sweets for his present,
and still managed to buy red bull.

TRUTH OR DARE; on the falouka :|
bad times or what?

Our silly amounts of falouka rides, shisha
and cigarettes.

On the beach, when I got really sun burnt,
playing have you ever, and me and you had
no fingers left.

Our boob walk around Sharm,
the birthday cake that Pete never ate.

I miss how you and I used to chat about absolutely everything, how our chats always used to happen with a cup of coffee in one had and a cigarette in the other. How when we used to argue we used to forget that we were then make jokes. I miss waking up in the morning, and hearing your voice, I miss our balcony chats, out boob walk and the chicken dance, I miss making fun of Hamoudi's aunts' dance.
I miss Sequoia, when they had no ceaser salad, and Lucilles, where they also had no ceaser salad. I miss the noise, the hustle and bustle of your house.

I love you!




1 comment: