Thursday 6 August 2009

Change

Today, the person who means the most to me, told me what I was really like. The moment I read the message, I knew, that to salvage whatever remains of a friendship that we had left, I'd have to change.
I wanted some advice, so I spoke to my mum, "it will never work you live too far away", I have a hope, that maybe, we can remain friends until I'm old enough. It seems wierd, I'm 16 and I wish wish WISH that I was older, I'm fed up of being treated like a 5 year old.
When I first realised my feelings, I prayed, a lot. I couldn't make sense of how I was feeling, I'd never felt this way, and I didn't know if I liked it or not. Now I wish that I'd embraced the situation more, I did like him, and now Im back he seems distant and seems to have forgotten about me.
Every moment I shared with him I treasured and I long to have those moments again. So this is it, NEW ME!
no more lies
no more gossip
no more 16 year old Jen.

done.


2 comments:

  1. You shouldn't change who you REALLY are, just make yourself a better version of you :) x

    ReplyDelete