Monday 3 August 2009

Life...


Sometimes I wish that people would just stop, turn around and think about the people they've hurt and the trouble that they've caused.
I wish that when they accuse someone of causing trouble or talking about them, that they would think about WHY they're talking about them.

I wish that sometimes they'd extract themselves from their own point of view, and look at somebody elses. Because then I think they'd realise how it really feels to be hurt.

I admit I can be a rude person, I lose my temper and YES i get angry...but who doesn't. I hate it when people turn around and blame every single little thing on you, just because deep down they know there in the wrong.

I hate how one persons action, can ruin the whole families relationship.

I don't know why, but lately I just feel that somethings not quite right, that somethings happening and a few of us won't be told about it. In fact, I know it is. And I'm angry, because I know the person who's doing it, is doing it because I made them look like a fool.

I don't really know what to do, or say, because anything I say gets twisted, and turned into a massive scandal that I've apparantly caused, and I hate how people seem to think they can say anything to me, because I'm younger. At the end of the day, surely the people who are lying are the one's who should be punished.

This is really random, and just my thoughts today.
just for you, because I miss you...

1 comment:

  1. i feel u
    i really do

    but u know what
    as corny as this may seem
    but my advice is just to love everyone and everything
    capture the grace in every moment and believe me, you'll see how everything becomes so beautiful

    love
    Jimy

    ReplyDelete